Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main PageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Oakwood Production

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oakwood11

Oakwood11

An Oakwood Production Empty
PostSubject: An Oakwood Production   An Oakwood Production I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:04 am

I started when I was in High school, age 16. Myself and 3 or 4 buddies all had some hounds around this time and we ran the hair off of them. It's been a great trip chasing ringtails. I've had a couple really nice hounds over the years and man do I wish I had them back. I'm working a young dog right now, with a pup on the way out of another line in a couple of weeks. My gyp is in heat again as I type this and I plan on keeping one of them for sure. I'll have me another sure enough coondog one of these days. Until then it's going to be a lot of fun, work, and memories. I also have a 5 yr old son and he goes where daddy goes. It's a blast to watch him in the woods! The dying breeds lives on in this family for sure, through him! I can't wait to see him with a solid dog! I'm always game on hunting! It's the life I live dang it, lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/tandre11

An Oakwood Production
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Dying Breed of Coonhunters :: The History of Coon Hunting-
Jump to: