Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main PageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SACKETT BRED FEMALE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HILLBILLY HOLLER KENNELS

HILLBILLY HOLLER KENNELS

SACKETT BRED FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: SACKETT BRED FEMALE   SACKETT BRED FEMALE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:19 pm

She is 12 months old and HATES a coon. Has ran and treed with other dogs 4-5 times. And, has ran a caged coon. Has NOT ran any trash. She, is heavy Sackett bred. Real pretty dog. She has a steady chop on tree! GUYS LISTEN THIS DOG IS A PUP SHE STILL HAS A LOT OF GROWIN UP TO DO. SHE COULD NOT RUN AT ALL THE NEXT TIME YOU TAKE HER OUT. BUT I THINK SHE IS WORTH YOUR TIME AND MONEY. SHE HAS ALL THE RIGHT TRAITS JUST NEEDS WORKED WITH!!! I have a litter of pups due in a month and need the kennel space. She is NOT a cull!!!! I'm asking $400 and I am willing to drive and meet you within a reasonable distance! I'm located in Dade City, FL. THANKS FOR READING AND GOD BLESS! CONTACT: 304-416-5166 .
Back to top Go down
Oakwood11

Oakwood11

PostSubject: Re: SACKETT BRED FEMALE   SACKETT BRED FEMALE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:35 pm

You got a pic?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/tandre11
Oakwood11

Oakwood11

PostSubject: Re: SACKETT BRED FEMALE   SACKETT BRED FEMALE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:09 am

SACKETT BRED FEMALE 4F6032FD-7FAE-488D-9404-C16D6789AB33-1352-000001EE71613B11

Here is a picture he sent me. He said she is the one on the left. Nice looking hound, I wish it were closer to Arkansas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/tandre11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SACKETT BRED FEMALE   SACKETT BRED FEMALE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SACKETT BRED FEMALE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Classifieds :: Hounds For Sale-
Jump to: