Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main PageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Moderator Application and Instructions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Mike

Forum Moderator Application and Instructions Empty
PostSubject: Forum Moderator Application and Instructions   Forum Moderator Application and Instructions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 pm

We are in desperate need of forum moderators. If you can volunteer your time and know a thing or two please fill out the application.

**INSTRUCTIONS**

Copy the moderator application found below and Paste it into a PM here on the site. Address it to me, Mike. Fill the application out completely and then send it to me. We will review it and get back to you within 1 day from when we receive it.

If you have any questions Please post them in the Forum Feedback, Problems & Comments Section back at Headquarters or PM me. Hope to hear from you soon!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Moderator Application** *All Fields Required*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum name:
Children? If Yes, How Many?
State of Residence:
In your opinion, What are a Moderators Responsibilities?

Have you ever had any experience with being a Mod before? If Yes, What Forums and What Style Forum?

How many hours a day or how many days a week will you be active online?

Provide some reasons of why we should choose you to be a Mod?

Back to top Go down
https://thedyingbreed.4umer.com

Forum Moderator Application and Instructions
Page 1 of 1